keskiviikko 16. huhtikuuta 2014

We hit 10k! Also future updates

10k Hits! That's nice... Anyway, there's hopefully something to write about this week... When did Hanamonogatari start again? End of May? Dammit.

Well, a series called Haibane Renmei sparked my interest... We'll see if I'll pull my head out of my ass and actually write and figure something out. We'll see. Haibane Renmei is written by the guy who wrote Lain, so my expectations are high, sadly. Sadly because the expectations I have usually may break the series, because I overanalyze, or should I say PREDICT the outcome too easily. I had REALLY high expectations with Lain, as it's hailed as one of THE series, and now, months later, I see what the buzz is for. My initial text may be a little harsh on it, but the series kind of sinks in and in retrospect is better than I initially took it for.

All of my favourite series I started to watch with either expecting for something else or totally ex tempore, without much thinking. Okay, except Clannad, but I got the tearjerker I asked for.

So let's see if Haibane Renmei will climb the list.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti